A SMARTER APPROACH TO TAKING CARE OF YOUR BODY
for me! I went to see Dhruve with back pain that was stopping me from sitting at my desk for any length of time. After a series of treatments I was back at work and pain free. Thanks Dhruve!"
Osteopathy is a primary health care profession. It is a specialist method of assessing, treating and preventing a wide range of health problems.
• You will be seen by a qualified and registered Osteopath.
• The Osteopath will ask about your health, past and present, and you will be asked detailed questions about your complaint, general health and any medication you may be taking.
• The Osteopath will use a combination of movement, stretching, targeted deep tissue massage and manipulation of muscles and joints to improve function, relieve pain and aid recovery.
• All information you share with us is confidential.
• You are welcome to bring a chaperone and any patients under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
• The Osteopath will be available to talk to if you have any concerns post treatment.
Please contact our friendly reception team for more information on our treatment prices.
All major cards accepted.
Osteopathy is recognised by most major healthcare providers. Contact your individual scheme for more information before attending your initial appointment.